Thursday, November 13, 2014

October Fun!!!


Though the weather really started to cool off, 
we love to go walks out on the board walk on sunny days.

Luke and daddy heading out to look at the waves. 
 
 Kaylee watching the waves...
 

Our beautiful coastline.

Lukas being quite the little ham!


 Both of our kids have goofy personalities and Kaylee loves to show it with her drool covered face.  She won't let me get a picture but she now has six teeth (two on the bottom and four on top). 

In October they have a Cranberry Festival to celebrate the harvest of all the cranberries.  This year we had a booth for my business.  We were sitting right on the edge of the old basketball court and Luke loved to go run in circles. He was also a huge fan of the kettle corn tent.  Watching them pop the corn in the big kettle was quite the entertainment for him.  (He's standing just to the left of the pole in the blue shirt watching them.)

I finally decided to get brave and paint these cute chubby little toes.  I got her one foot done and then she wouldn't stop wiggling so we painted mommy's and then she let me paint her other foot.  She was totally amused by the fact that they were colored.

Happy 4th Birthday Little Monster!!!

He was really excited to get his three new movies.  
He got Bolt, Ratatouille, and one of his favorites WALL-E!


 Grandma Sanford got to come for a visit.  These pictures are so cute/funny and I cried when she left.  I miss her so much and how blessed I am to still have her around. 


You know fall has arrived when you step outside and its not only cold but you see this coming through your trees...


 Because of our busy schedule, we ended up just getting on large pumpkin.  I cut the top out and let the kids clean it out.  I was hoping having them on the hall flour, on an old piece of fabric would help make it less messy...what was I thinking?  It ended up a total disaster but the kids loved it anyway. 

This is what happens when mommy lets Luke 'help' sissy with her fruit pouch.  I heard giggles at first, then it turned to Kaylee yelling...needless to say, her shirt, pants, hair, and face were covered in apple sauce.  She was not too happy.  I had to clean her up and find some clothes that were in the 'too big' drawer to fit her into temporally.  

Here are my two little munchkin's.  Luke was a lion and I made Kaylee a candy corn dress.  

Luke's birthday gifts from Grandma Johnson arrived in the mail.  He was excited to open them and even more excited to play with them.  I helped him put them together but once that was done, he wouldn't hold still long enough for me to catch a picture.  



No comments:

Post a Comment